Golden Tibet Travel and Tours Pvt. Ltd. is a registered tour operator and trekking company that operates under the laws of the Nepal Government. They strive to ensure comfortable travel for their clients, despite some teams and conditions.
I. Booking Policy:
To secure a trip, the client must provide their passport photo copy and pay a 10% non-refundable down payment in advance.
Any means of payment is acceptable, including safe online payment using cards. There are no charges for sending the amount for trip booking by card.
The remaining 90% payment can be made upon arrival in Nepal, except for Bhutan, Tibet, or India trips, which require a 100% payment within 60 days before the trip start date.
Cash is the best payment option for the rest of the payment for Nepal trips, as paying by card will result in a 4% additional charge on the amount.
The trip booking deposit amount is non-refundable but serves as a lifetime deposit that can be used for future trips or passed on to friends or family members.
II. Cancellation Policy:
Free cancellation is allowed up to 60 days prior to departure.
- If the client cancels the trip between 60-30 days before the trip departure date, a 45% fee will be charged.
- If the client cancels the trip between 30-20 days before the trip departure date, a 55% fee will be charged.
- If the client cancels the trip between 20-10 days before the trip departure date, a 65% fee will be charged.
- If the client cancels the trip between 10-2 days before the trip departure date, a 75% fee will be charged.
- If the client cancels the trip 24 hours before the trip departure date, there will be no refund.
III. Risk and Liability:
Golden Tibet Travel and Tours Pvt. Ltd. is committed to fulfilling the desires of its clients and performs its duties honestly and seriously to make every journey memorable. However, the company will not take responsibility for the following:
Any changes and alterations in the itinerary due to natural disasters, conflict, war, unfavorable climate, landslides, road blockages, border closures, fuel shortages, floods, snowstorms, political unrest, flight cancellations, delayed arrivals, sickness, or accidents.
- Failure to obtain a valid passport with at least 6 months validity and a Nepal visa during the stay.
- Loss or damage of luggage or personal belongings delivered by porters, ponies, or vehicles.
- Failure to obtain necessary documents such as visas or permits before the trip departs.
- Any additional costs incurred by the clients during the trip.
- Clients must provide their own insurance that adequately covers all medical expenses and personal rescue up to 5,500 meters.
- Prior notice is required if the client needs to change trekking routes or plans.
- Clients who commit any unlawful acts during the trip must leave the tour without a refund.
- No refund will be provided if the client drops out from the journey or completes the trip before the itinerary.
- During group trek tour packages, twin sharing basis rooms are provided, and clients who want a single room supplement will be charged.
- Clients are advised to reserve extra days during remote trips, especially during the odd season, to prepare for delays and avoid any inconvenience caused by flight cancellations, pre-tour/post-tour accommodations, or other unforeseen circumstances.